INFORMATION ABOUT CRYSTAL PARADE
This website is owned and operated by Newstorm Limited t/a Crystal Parade. Newstorm Limited is a company registered in England and Wales (company registration number 07586745) Our registered VAT number is GB115339236. If you would like further information regarding our products and services, this website, any of our terms and conditions or otherwise, then please Contact Us.
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The website terms and conditions (“Website Terms”) apply to your use of the Crystal Parade website at (the “Website”). You must read these Website Terms carefully, and we recommend that you print and keep a copy for your future reference. By accessing, browsing, using or registering with the Website, you confirm that you have read, understood and agree to these Website Terms in their entirety. If you do not agree to these Website Terms in their entirety, you must not use this Website.
Other applicable terms and conditions
When you order a product through the Website, our General Terms and Conditions of Sale will also apply. Depending on the product or service ordered, our Additional Terms and Conditions of Sale may also apply.
Your use of this Website
You must only use this Website for lawful purposes, and you must not use it in a way that infringes the rights of anyone else or that restricts or inhibits anyone else’s enjoyment of the Website.
You may not without our prior written consent:
- copy, reproduce, use or otherwise deal with any content on the Website;
- modify, distribute or re-post any content on the Website for any purpose;
- reproduce, crawl, frame, link to or deep-link into this Website on or from any other website;
- use the content of the Website for any commercial exploitation whatsoever.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account and any activities that occur under your account. Crystal Parade shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise as a result of any failure by you to protect your password or account.
Ownership of rights
All rights, including copyright and other intellectual property rights, in and to this Website are owned by or licensed to Newstorm Limited t/a Crystal Parade.
If you acquire any copyright or other intellectual property rights in the Website (whether by operation of law or otherwise), then you agree to assign those rights to us (including any rights you may have in user generated content that you submit through the Website) on a worldwide basis absolutely to the fullest extent permitted by law. You will also unconditionally and irrevocably waive any and all moral rights you acquire in or to the Website.
You further agree to execute all such documents and do all such acts and things as we may reasonably require in order to assign any such rights to us and to waive any moral rights you acquire in or to the Website.
Accuracy of content
To the extent permitted by applicable law, Crystal Parade disclaims all representations and warranties, express or implied, that content or information displayed in or on this Website is accurate, complete, up-to-date and/or does not infringe the rights of any third party.
The views expressed in user generated content are the opinions of those users and do not represent the views, opinions, beliefs or values of Crystal Parade.
Damage to your computer or other device
Crystal Parade uses reasonable efforts to ensure that this Website is free from viruses and other malicious or harmful content. However, we cannot guarantee that your use of this Website (including any content on it or any website accessible from it) will not cause damage to your computer or other device. It is your responsibility to ensure that you have the right equipment (including antivirus software) to use the Website safely and to screen out anything that may damage or harm your computer or other device. Except where required by applicable law, Crystal Parade shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage they suffer as a result of viruses or other malicious or harmful content that they access from or via the Website.
Exclusions of liability
We exclude all representations, warranties, conditions and terms (whether express or implied by statute, common law or otherwise) to the fullest extent permitted by law. We accept no liability for any losses or damages which are not reasonably forseeable arising out of or in connection with these Website Terms or your use of the Website.
Except to the extent required by applicable law, Crystal Parade shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise from the use of or reliance on any content or information displayed in or on this Website.
These exclusions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. If any provision of these disclaimers and exclusions shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
Nothing in these Website Terms shall exclude or limit our liability for personal injury or death caused by our negligence. In addition, these Website Terms shall not limit or exclude any other liability that we are not permitted to limit or exclude under applicable law.
Other legal notices
Third party rights
Only you and Crystal Parade shall be entitled to enforce these Website Terms. No third party shall be entitled to enforce any of these Website Terms, whether by virtue of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 or otherwise.
Law, jurisdiction and language
Any matter that arises out of your use of this Website (including any contract entered between you and us through the Website) shall be governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales. All contracts shall be concluded in English.
Changes to these Website Terms
We reserve the right to change and update these Website Terms from time to time and recommend that you revisit this page regularly to keep informed of the current Website Terms that apply to your use of the Website. By continuing to access, browse and use this Website, you will be deemed to have agreed to any changes or updates to our Website Terms.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
These general terms and conditions of sale (“General Terms and Conditions of Sale”) apply to any order you place through the Crystal Parade website at www.crystalparade.co.uk (the “Website”). You must read these General Terms and Conditions of Sale carefully. By placing an order through the Website, you confirm that you have read, understood and agree to these General Terms and Conditions of Sale in their entirety. If you do not agree to these General Terms and Conditions of Sale in their entirety, you must not order any product or service through the Website.
Additional Terms and Conditions of Sale
Certain products and services made available to you through this Website are subject to Additional Terms and Conditions of Sale in addition to these General Terms and Conditions of Sale. In particular, Additional Terms and Conditions of Sale apply to:
- Personalised Gifts
These additional terms and conditions do not affect your legal rights.
Whenever you order any of the above products or services from Crystal Parade, you agree that you have read, understood and agree to the Additional Terms and Conditions of Sale applicable to that product or service in their entirety. If you do not agree to the Additional Terms and Conditions of Sale applicable to that product or service in their entirety, you must not order that product or service. If there is any conflict between these General Terms and Conditions of Sale and any applicable Additional Terms and Conditions of Sale, then the Additional Terms and Conditions of Sale shall prevail to the extent of that conflict.
Website Terms and Conditions
Whenever you use this Website to order a product from Crystal Parade, our Website Terms and Conditions will apply to your use of the Website in addition to these General Terms and Conditions of Sale. By ordering Crystal Parade products through the Website, you shall be deemed also to have read, understood and agreed to our Website Terms and Conditions.
Product and Service Descriptions
We have taken reasonable precautions to try to ensure that prices quoted on the Website are correct and that all products have been fairly described. However, when ordering products or services through the Website, please note that:
- orders will only be accepted if there are no material errors in the description of the goods or services or their prices as advertised on this Website;
- all prices are displayed in pounds Sterling exclusive of UK VAT where applicable (save for our International Deliveries, please see the International Delivery section below for further detail) unless expressly indicated otherwise
- packaging may vary from that shown on the Website;
- the weights, dimensions and capacities shown on the Website are approximate only;
- whilst we try to display the colours of our products accurately on the Website, the actual colours you see will depend on your monitor and we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any colour will accurately reflect the colour of the product on delivery
- all items are subject to availability. We will inform you as soon as possible if the product(s) or service(s) you have ordered are not available and we may offer alternative product(s) of equal or higher quality and value, we may also place your order on BackOrder
- Fabrics and Trimmings:
- We are unable to offer a refund or exchange on products that are cut to a specified length. These include cut length fabrics, cut length dress fabrics, feathers, fringe, ribbon, binding, borders and other trimmings. This does not affect your statutory rights
- We cannot issue refunds or exchanges on any item from our Trimmings range as these are cut to order.
Crystal Parade Sparkle Points Loyalty Scheme
The Loyalty Scheme is promoted and operated by Crystal Parade.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These are the terms and conditions which apply to your membership of the Crystal Parade Sparkle Points Loyalty Scheme (‘the Scheme’) and the allocation of Sparkle Points on activities and purchases made at www.crystalparade.co.uk
The Scheme enables you to earn Sparkle Points from Crystal Parade when paying for goods or services, from Crystal Parade . The overall price paid remains the same whether you participate in the Scheme or not.
The Scheme is promoted by Crystal Parade (‘we’) and is available to all persons who submit a completed Account application form and are accepted for an Account or to whom we make the Scheme available.
Membership of the Scheme is entirely at our discretion, and accordingly, we reserve the right to refuse any applications.
Crystal Parade Sparkle Points will be allocated at the following rate:
- Sparkle Points are awarded on the basis of 1 point for every £1 spent on products (not postage or delivery)
- Each Sparkle Point is worth 1p
- Discretionary and additional Sparkle Points are awarded from time to time on the basis of additional activities – for example:
- Earn 20 for creating an account online
- Earn 20 for reviewing a product (once approved)
- Earn 30 for referring a friend (upon friend’s first order)
- Earn 10 Sparkle Point every time you Share a product
- Earn 20 for signing up to the Crystal Parade newsletter
- In order to redeem your Sparkle Points, you must have reached the minimum spend threshold with Crystal Parade, the threshold amount must be debited to the Account, i.e. after discounts and all other permissible deductions, including other payment methods, have been taken into account.
- We reserve the right to amend or adjust the minimum spend threshold at our discretion.
- Sparkle Points are valid for 12 months, from date of the order and are non-transferable.
- No cash alternative is available.
- You must have created and be logged into your account to earn or redeem your Sparkle Points – we cannot retrospectively deduct or add to your account.
- Sparkle Points cannot be redeemed in conjunction with a discount code.
- Terms and Conditions relating to Sparkle Points are subject to change.
- When purchases that have earned or have been made using Sparkle Points are returned for a refund, an adjustment for the value of the Sparkle Points will be made to the amount refunded.
- Spend on purchases made overseas will be converted to a sterling value in accordance with your Account terms and conditions so that Sparkle Points can be allocated in the Scheme.
- We reserve the right to vary the Sparkle Points available, and the rate at which Sparkle Points will be allocated, from time to time or to cease to offer Sparkle Points. Any change will be notified in our terms and conditions.
- Sparkle Points cannot be exchanged for cash, gift vouchers or gift cards.
- Sparkle Points cannot be transferred from one person or Account to another unless specifically notified and agreed by us.
- You may not be able to earn or redeem any Sparkle Points whilst you are in breach of your Account terms and conditions. Where we believe that there has been a breach of your notified Account terms and conditions, we may withdraw Sparkle Points already allocated and/or remove you from the Scheme, at our discretion.
- Sparkle Points will only be added in relation to a valid Account at the time that purchases are applied to your Account or may be added at our discretion within the rules laid down by this and other Schemes as may be notified from time to time.
- We reserve the right to take any appropriate action where the Account holder has breached the Terms and Conditions of any Crystal Parade Loyalty Scheme.
- In the case of any dispute, the decision of Crystal Parade shall be final.
- These Terms and Conditions do not affect your legal rights.
Discounts and Special Offers
Spend £75 and get FREE delivery.
Add all products to your basket and purchase in one transaction. Offer available online only at crystalparade.co.uk in the UK from 01 January 2014. Subject to availability. Discount applies at checkout for net value orders over £75. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount. Please check our delivery terms and conditions online. Any refunds take into account this discount. Offer does not apply to delivery charges.
All other discounts and offers.
Offers and discounts will be available for online use only at crystalparade.co.uk in the UK from 01 January each year. Subject to availability. Discount applies at checkout. To qualify for discount the basket of goods must be greater than the nett sum of £25.00. Discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount. Please check our delivery terms and conditions online. Any refunds take into account this discount. Offer does not apply to delivery charges.
Acceptance Of Your Order
Please note that completion of the online checkout process does not constitute our acceptance of your order. Our acceptance of your order will take place only when we dispatch the product(s) or commencement of the services that you ordered from us.
If you supplied us with your email address when entering your payment details (or if you have a registered account with us), we will notify you by email as soon as possible to confirm that we have received your order.
All products that you order through the Website will remain the property of Crystal Parade until we have received payment in full from you for those products.
All card payments are subject to authorisation by your card issuer and we take payment when we accept your order shortly before dispatch. If your payment is not received and you have already received the products you ordered from us, you must pay for the products or return those products to us in accordance with reasonable return instructions that we provide to you and in the same condition that you received them at your own expense. If you do not do this within 30 days of the date on which we cancel your order, we may collect or arrange for collection of the products at your expense. We reserve the right to charge you for any and all damage to (or other adverse interference with) any products that are the subject of an unpaid order.
If we cannot supply you with the product or service you ordered, we will not process your order, we will either inform you of this in writing (including e-mail) or by telephone and, if you have already paid for the product(s), refund you in full as soon as reasonably possible.
Delivery (including delivery charges and timescales)
Delivery charges and timescales vary depending on the type of products ordered, the service you select and the delivery address. For full details of our delivery charges please see our Delivery & Returns section.
Please note that certain products and services may be subject to Additional Terms and Conditions of Sale relevant to the delivery charges and/or timescales applicable to that product.
Delivery will be to the UK or international address or store specified in your order. If no one is available at a residential or other address at the time of delivery, a note will be left to advise whether your order has been left in a safe place e.g. with a neighbour, or returned to the local sorting office depot.
All risk in the products you order (including risk of loss and/or damage to the products) shall pass to you when they are delivered to the delivery address specified in your order.
We shall be under no liability for any delay or failure to deliver products if the delay or failure is wholly or partly caused by circumstances beyond our control.
In the UK, delivery charge refunds can only be made in accordance with your legal rights under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 and other applicable legislation. Similar rights may apply for some international deliveries. For further information about your legal rights contact your local authority Trading Standards department or consumer advice centre (for example the Citizen’s Advice Bureau for UK customers).
Due to customs, legal, regulatory and certain practical restrictions applicable to orders placed for international delivery, some of our products may not be available for delivery to certain destinations outside the UK. Crystal Parade reserves the right to define what can and cannot be delivered to which destination.
Payment – Purchases will be made in pounds Sterling. International credit card providers or banks will determine the exchange rate and may add an additional processing or administration charge in relation to such payment which international credit card holders will be liable to pay.
Crystal Parade products are sold on a delivery duty unpaid basis. The recipient may have to pay import duty or a formal customs entry fee prior to or on delivery. Additional taxes, fees or levies may apply according to local legislation and customers are required to check these details before placing an order for international delivery.
Occasionally, the supply of your product(s) may be delayed or prevented for reasons beyond our control – for example, material shortages, import delays or higher than anticipated demand. Where this is the case, we will, of course, make every effort to keep you informed but shall be under no liability to you for such delay or failure.
Your right to cancel
If you are a UK/EU consumer, you have the legal right, under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 to cancel your order within seven working days following your receipt of the goods or the date on which we begin provision of the services. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights. For further information about your statutory rights, contact your local authority Trading Standards department or consumer advice centre.
If you wish to cancel (or are considering cancelling) a product or service you have ordered from us, please be aware of the following terms that apply:
- Applicability of cancellation rights: Legal rights of cancellation under the Distance Selling Regulations available for UK or EU consumers do not apply to certain products and services (for example, gifts and personalised items);
- Additional cancellation terms: Where Additional Terms and Conditions of Sale are applicable to any product or service you have ordered from us, these may also govern your cancellation rights and you should review these carefully;
- Damaged or incorrectly supplied products: You should check all products you receive against your order. If the products you receive are damaged or incorrectly supplied on delivery then you must note the details of any damage or error in supply on the delivery documentation or if you are unable to view the items on receipt, you must inform us (by post, phone or e-mail only) within a reasonable period of time. You must return the products to us as soon as possible after informing us that the products are damaged or have been incorrectly supplied.
- Other cancelled products: If you want to cancel products that are not damaged or incorrectly supplied, then you must inform us of this within seven working days following the date of receipt in accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations or otherwise as soon as possible. You must take reasonable care of the products that you wish to cancel and not use them. Products should be returned in their original packaging and in saleable condition.
This is not intended to be a full statement of all your rights under the Distance Selling Regulations. Full details of your rights under the Distance Selling Regulations are available in the UK from your local Citizens’ Advice Bureau or your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
- Damage during the course of returning products: If you choose to return any products to us, we will not be responsible for any loss or damage to them in transit and, for this reason, we recommend that you use a recorded delivery service. If returned products are lost or damaged in transit, we reserve the right to charge you (or not to refund any amounts attributable to) such loss or damage.
If you cancel your order in any of the circumstances set out above save for cancellation under the provisions of the Distance Selling Regulations, we will refund any money paid by you after any products, which have been delivered to you, are returned to us. In the case of damaged or incorrectly supplied goods, we may offer you a replacement product. Any refunds given by us will be made to the debit/credit card or paypal account provided when you placed your order.
If you are a Business Customer, by placing an order with Crystal Parade you are offering to purchase a product on and subject to the Terms and Conditions of Sale. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price. No other terms and conditions will apply to the agreement between you and Crystal Parade unless agreed to in writing signed by a Director of Crystal Parade.
Special order items or non stocked items
1. Once you have confirmed your order for a special order item or non stocked iem, your order cannot be cancelled, returned or exchanged.
2. Alterations to your order once confirmed are not possible.
3. Delivery dates on Special Order Items may be delayed or advanced by our supplier without notification.
Our Refund Policy
Our returns’ policy does not affect your legal rights under the Distance Selling Regulations or other legislation.
Our refund or exchange (where there is no legal right to a refund or exchange under the Distance Selling Regulations or otherwise) is offered on products when goods are returned in a resalable condition with a copy of the invoice within 35 days of purchase.
If you choose to return any products to us, we will not be responsible for any loss or damage to them in transit and, for this reason, we recommend that you use a recorded delivery service. If returned products are lost or damaged in transit, we reserve the right to charge you (or not to refund any amounts attributable to) such loss or damage.
Please note that there is no right of cancellation for any bespoke products and, without prejudice to your rights of cancellation, we do not return or exchange on the following products:
- Cut lengths of fabric, made to measure materials and fabrics.
- Remnant basket fabrics cannot be returned or exchanged (any faults with the fabric will have been assessed and reflected in the price.)
- We do not give refunds or exchanges on gift vouchers or gift voucher purchases.
For certain products we reserve the right to substitute alternative products of equal or greater quality and value at no extra cost to you if we experience supply difficulties.
However, where this is the case, you will always have the right to accept or refuse any products that we substitute. If you choose to refuse any alternative product that we have substituted, we will offer a refund or replacement.
There are certain liabilities which we cannot exclude by law and nothing in these General Terms and Conditions limits our liability for personal injury or death caused by our negligence or for fraud.
As a consumer, you have certain rights, including legal rights relating to faulty or misdescribed goods. For further information about your legal rights in the UK, contact your local authority Trading Standards Department or Citizen’s Advice Bureau. Nothing in these General Terms and Conditions will affect these legal rights and, in particular, we will perform our obligations under these General Terms and Conditions with reasonable care and skill.
Any products we supply to you will be of satisfactory quality. If we deliver a product to you that is not of satisfactory quality, you can contact us for a replacement or, where this is not possible, for a refund.
We are only responsible for losses that are a natural, foreseeable consequence of our breach of these General Terms and Conditions. We will not be liable to you if we are prevented or delayed from complying with our obligations under these General Terms and Conditions by anything you (or anyone acting on your behalf) does or fails to do or due to events which are beyond our reasonable control.
You must follow any advice we give you to keep products we supply to you safe (including any instructions provided with the products). We cannot accept liability for damage to products we have supplied which is caused by your failure to follow this advice.
In any event we will not be liable for any losses related to any business of yours including (without limitation) lost data, lost profits, lost revenues or business interruption.
If any of these General Terms and Conditions of Sale are found to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable by any court of competent jurisdiction, the rest of these General Terms and Conditions of Sale shall remain in full force and effect.
Only you and we shall be entitled to enforce these Terms of Sale. No third party shall be entitled to enforce any of these Terms of Sale, whether by virtue of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 or otherwise.
These General Terms and Conditions of Sale are governed by English law. In the event of any matter or dispute arising out of or in connection with these General Terms and Conditions of Sale, you and we shall submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.