Crystal Parade's transfer film is ideal for creating your own designs for t'shirts, hoodies, gym wear, club wear and casual clothing.
24cm x 100cm
Here is a simple guide to creating fabulous designs using Swarovski or Preciosa Hotfix Flatback Crystals:
1. Draw your design on a piece of plain paper. Secure the paper with sticky tape in each corner to prevent the paper from moving.
2. Carefully peel off the back of the transfer film and place the clear sticky part carefully to one side.
3. Place the backing (non sticky part) of the transfer over your design. (you will be able to see your design through this transfer film).
3. Using a pair of tweezers or cocktail stick arrange the rhinestones/crystals over your design.
4. Carefully place the clear sticky part of the film back over the top of the crystals/rhinestones and add a little pressure over your crystal design to be sure they adhere to the clear sticky film. Once the Crystals are secure, remove the backing and lay the clear transfer over the fabric.
5. With your household iron on its hottest setting and WITHOUT steam apply the heat evenly. Please be ensure that your fabric is suitable to a high heat setting.
6. When the transfer has cooled down, gently peel away the film, your crystal design should remain in place. If not, re position the transfer film and apply more heat and pressure
Create a storm with Zodiac Crystals by Crystal Parade
A fantastic alternative to Swarovski offering a myriad of colours, available in the large sew on stones and flatback crystals.
With consistent positive feedback the Zodiac range of crystals is creating a storm within the market place.
The best alternative to Swarovski. Try them for free.Request a free sample